Thursday, November 11, 2010

Study Finds

My mom has been in town the past week, dragging me to every thrift store and vintage-y shop within a driving distance radius. I used to be so embarrassed when I was younger to go thrifting with her, but lately I have really begun to appreciate it. Fashion is so funny in that it's absolutely cyclical--there are some awesome vintage finds out there! Plus it's très green!

With Senior night on Sunday, my family and boyfriend's mom in town for the weekend, and tests next week, one would assume that I've been staying busy with other things. If only that were the case...instead, I've been finding lots of fun fall styles to adore and lust after...


I love this Native American inspired sweater by Free People but the nearly $200 price tag is a little OTL for my bank account....I just think that colors and style are so fun, it'd look great with jeans and some lace-up boots.

Here's another fun sweater...





Loooooooooove this Frye Boots!

My house is boot crazzzzyyyy right now, barely an hour goes by without one of my roommates mentioning which boots they're salivating currently salivating over. Maybe it's the cold weather that has fallen upon New Brunswick, maybe it's the thought that with season nearly over we'll have to start dressing like real people again(Goodbye eternal sweats and running shoes!!!), or maybe it's just that we know the power of cute boots!

Okay okay, my Sociological Theory book is calling my names, as are all my other errands...Tomorrow's my last practice ever, I think I'm in denial because it just doesn't feel real yet. I'm really sad about all of this coming to an end, but I'm also getting super excited for the unknown future! I was sitting on the couch today with Jeff, Emma's dad, and he said, "This is exciting. The Unknown is exciting," So for as sad as I am to close this chapter in my life, I know he's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment